This is another one of my tests. They were pretty populair with my family, so I hope you like them too.
4 cups gluten-free flour
1½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
4 mashed ripe bananas
¾ cup milk (I use non-dairy milk)
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup maple syrup
1½ cups blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 regular muffin tins (for a total of 24 medium muffins). You could alternately use 2 9×5 inch loaf pans, four mini-loaf pans, or a combination.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed banana, eggs, milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine well. Fold in the blueberries.
- Bake muffins for 18 to 20 minutes, mini loaves for 35-40 minutes, or regular loaves for 50-60 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t overcook, or else they will come out dry.
- Cool on a wire rack. I got this recipe from: http://realfoodrealdeals.com/blueberry-banana-muffins/