This morning my sister asked me to make her something to eat. Since she is studying for her exams, it didn’t bother me to cook her something to eat. She is on a diet so I made something that she could eat, but also tasted good. I made her pancakes!!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 container (5.3 oz) siggi’s blueberry or vanilla bean yogurt
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, plus more for serving
- Place all ingredients except fresh blueberries into a blender; blend until smooth. You may need to add a teaspoon or two of almond milk if batter is way too thick. Set batter aside to thicken up for a few minutes.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with butter or cooking spray and heat over medium low heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto skillet. Add a few blueberries on top. Cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside. Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more cooking spray and remaining batter. Makes 4 pancakes.
I got this recipe from a website my sister send me: http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2014/12/oatmeal-blueberry-yogurt-pancakes-gluten-free-high-protein/
My sister and I (I tasted one) loved them. They were as good as crêpes with nutella! You should really try them, they were also easy to make and prepared in only 5 minutes.